Bring Mindful Workplace Wellness Series to your organization or business. Learn how mindfulness concepts and practices can help us cultivate our natural abilities to lead and collaborate on teams and among different entities with excellence. This course provides a rich learning opportunity to experience, first-hand, and explore mindfulness practices aimed at enhancing attention, focus, awareness, and compassion – qualities critical to our ability to collaborate and work effectively with others, whether as leaders or as team members. Participants will explore how to apply these qualities to enhance wellness and effectiveness in their professional and personal lives, including creating more diverse and inclusive work teams and environments.
Participants will learn:
- How some of the world’s most successful companies are implementing mindfulness practices for their employees.
- How to apply mindfulness practices that help strengthen relationships at work and outside of work, and will have begun to build mindfulness practices into their work days.
- How mindful practices that can decrease stress, increase focus, and support well-being at work and at home, including experiencing these changes, first-hand.
- How to apply mindfulness practices that enhance diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Potential Outcomes of Completing this Course:
- Increased mental focus and concentration
- Improved productivity
- Increased motivation
- Improvement in listening skills and interpersonal communication
- Improved time management
- Greater team effectiveness
- Enhanced stress management
- Greater ability to anticipate and serve clients/customers’ needs.
Format of Series is tailored for each organization or business.